Defense Minister of Georgia issued a new order for the employees on purpose to e\avoid possible spread of corona virus.
Under Minister’s decision, the part of staff continues work in distance regime from March 12, 2020. According to the same order, certain employees are forbidden to come at the Ministry.
Below listed category of employees are not allowed to come at work in case if:
- He/she or his/her family members have been abroad within the last two weeks prior to issuing this order;
- He/she had contact with somebody came from foreign country;
- He/she had direct or indirect contact, either personally or through family member with a person who is in self-isolation or quarantine or has been confirmed to have a corona virus.
The below listed employees are not allowed to come at work either in case of:
- Influenza-like illness or acute respiratory infection;
- Chronic illness or immunodeficiency.
The above mentioned employees are required to contact the appropriate medical facility and provide information to their heads. Under Irakli Garibashvili’s decision, certain part of employees continue work in distance regime according to the tasks given by their heads.
All employees of the Defense Ministry have to inform their heads about personal planned visits to foreign countries. All business visits is cancelled or postponed. According to the order, MoD employees should avoid public places.
In case the order and the rules of self-isolation are violated, he/she will be dismissed. The violation might be resulted the charge under the 132nd article of Criminal Code of Georgia. Military Police Department of Georgian Defense Forces will control the employees being in self-isolation. Under Minister’s order, those employees will get salary.
According to the order, the MoD employees also get recommendations on purpose to prevent possible spread of corona virus.